Saturday, May 14, 2011

JUST BACK FROM MORDOR

Gollum with "MY PRESSIOUSS"
Hi all of you out there,

I am really sorry for the long absence but I had to go and scout Mordor. Was I impressed? Wow man! Even now my teeth is chattering in fear. Luckily-had a long talky-talk with Tolky today and convinced him that me going on to Mordor, will not be that captivating. So now, it's Frodo!!
Well, I come first before my nephew!!!Moreover, I have had my share of adventures and it's Frodo's turn now
Coming back-I inserted a poem in the blog because no one wants to drone on and on in one subject for years. A little amount of interruptions -these have to be short- increases comprehension more or should I say "the presumed ability of comprehension" ??
Anyway-back to my favorite topic again " SALES" from the next post onwards. Till then, its bye from

BILBO

No comments:

Post a Comment